Depending on my mood, I may or may not add chocolate chips - fantastic either way. This time, I did half a batch of each. :)
- 3 large bananas - the riper, the better
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- chocolate chips, chopped walnuts (optional)
- Mash the bananas.
- Add the sugar & egg, mix.
- Add the melted butter/oil, mix.
- Add the dry ingredients, mix.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.