Friday, August 27, 2010

Nostalgia: Do the Word Thing

Popped up tonight on my Facebook newsfeed: the opening sequence of the show Ghostwriter.



In case you never watched it, Ghostwriter was a show that aired from 1992-1995 about a bunch of kids in New York who had a ghost friend that communicated by writing. They used his skills of whizzing through air and through words to solve mysteries like, "Who's behind the smear campaign in the school president election?"

Back in the day, I wish I had a ghost friend to keep me company. I wanted a lanyard pen. I had a desperate crush on Rob Baxter. [Sigh]

I immediately searched Youtube; lo and behold, entire episodes came up.

I've just spent the entire evening indulging in my childhood.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot ALL about this show. I used to be obsessed with it, and I also wished I had a ghost friend to help me solve mysteries. like, who ate the rest of my Fruity Pebbles? Ghostwriter would have totally helped me on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVED this show like no other!

    ReplyDelete